VMM’s Development Programme Aims
- To improve access and service to improved health services for poor and marginalised people served by VMM and its Partners
- To increase access and service to quality educational services for poor and marginalised communities served by VMM and its Partners
- Identification and delivery of income generation and sustainable livelihoods initiatives
Faith-based mutual collaborations with congregations and churches
- To improve the capacity of VMM partner dioceses for deliver in education, health, and community development
Advocacy, Participation,Governance and Human Rights
- Identification and delivery of advocacy and human rights initiatives aimed at challenging the structural causes of poverty, marginalisation and injustice.