VMM International are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to oversee our finance management and support our programme team. Salary circa €30k to €35k (this is not pro-rata) commensurate with the level of experience and qualifications.
This job will be for three full days and possibly more in the first instance. The role is initially for one year but could become permanent. Experience in the charitable sector is desirable but not essential.
A Qualified Accountant is desirable but applicants with suitable practical experience will be considered for the role.
We are currently reviewing and updating our finance management procedures, so this is an opportunity for an experienced finance manager to make a considerable impact in our organisation and see the real difference their work makes on our international development projects.
Duties will include:
- Contribution to the production of annual statutory accounts.
- Producing monthly management accounts including month end procedures
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget
- Reconciling and managing restricted and unrestricted income
- Providing the financial information required to meet donor needs and expectations
- Entry of day to day transactions and the processing of bank payments
- Processing of the monthly payroll using Thesaurus Payroll
- Support with general office management and administration
You will work closely with our Executive Director of International Development and Volunteering The location of the role will be at our Dublin office at 64 Lower Rathmines Road.
If you would like to discuss the role further please call our Dublin office on 01 8734562 to speak with Louise Talbot Beirne.
To apply, please send an up-to-date curriculum vitae (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities) along with a covering letter of application presenting how you fit the needs of this role and why you are applying to .
Suitable applicants will be interviewed on an ongoing basis, so please apply immediately if interested. Candidates must be available to start at the beginning of August. Closing date for applications is Friday 27th July, however we hope to fill the role before then.