Follow this link to apply for Long Term volunteering roles with VMM
Follow these Steps to apply as a Short Term Volunteer with VMM:
- Firstly, complete the VMM short term application form and return it to VMM by emailing it to:
- Following review of your application you will be asked to attend an interview at the VMM office in Dublin or Liverpool, or by phone, to assist us in determining the placement most suitable for you.
- Complete a Garda Vetting/DBS forms, medical and relevant forms – all of our volunteers are vetted as part of our Child Safeguarding procedures.
- Commit to fundraising. In return, we will provide your accommodation, food, training and project management. Flight and visa costs are additional and can be discussed further with VMM staff.
- You will also attend a mandatory pre-departure training course. The course is assisted by online resources and will be held in Ireland or England before your departure.
Our volunteer process follows the recommendations made by Comhlámh’s Code of Good Practice for volunteer sending agencies, and we have been awarded Comprehensive Compliance in all of our audits.
For further information on any of our short term volunteering opportunities email programme coordinator:
Check our short term volunteer FAQ section.